BANDAI NAMCO AMUSEMENT INC.
Last Updated: June 19, 2019
I. Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, interact with other users, request customer support, sign up to receive newsletters, participate in surveys or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, including gaming service ID, levels completed, game scores, time spent using our Services, and other game play information.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our Services, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Hardware Information: We collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, browser mobile network information, list of other BNAM mobile applications installed on the device, MAC address, IP address International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") number and other unique device identifiers made available by the operating system of your device.
- Location Information: We may collect information regarding the geographic location of your device each time you use the Services provided on iOS or Android platforms, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. Our Services include location-based games designed to give you a gameplay experience based on your geographical location, so in order to operate these games for you we need to know your geographical location. You may opt-out of the collection of platform provided location data using the settings on your device. Your location is stored for the period specified in the Services before collection.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources as far as it is necessary to perform our Services, and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, we may collect game ranking and achievement status from your mobile operating system game center application. Additionally, when you complete in-app purchases, we may collect information about you from the provider of your device operating system when they process the purchases on our behalf. Please note that we do not receive your payment method information from the operating system providers. In all other cases we will ask you to authorize us to collect, store, and use personal information from third parties.
II. Use of Information
We (or a third party on our behalf) may collect, store and use information about you for the following purposes for the periods necessary to achieve such purposes:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Register you for an account on our Services and assist in the management of your account;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by BNAM and others, and provide news, information and other marketing materials that we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards promoted by BNAM;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide in-Service advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- For any other purpose required or authorized for us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- For any other purpose for which you provided the information.
III. Sharing of Information
- With other users if you choose to participate in the interactive areas of our Services, such as community forums (the use of personally identifiable data (such as your full name) as a username in our services is strictly prohibited);
- With our employees, affiliates, related companies, vendors, consultants and third party service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (including, for example, payment processors, website hosting services, or information storage and processing service providers);
- In response to legal process or a request for information if disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation (including, for example government or regulatory bodies, law enforcement, or courts of law);
- With law enforcement, government authorities, third party service providers and advisors if we have reasonable grounds to believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of BNAM, our users or others;
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
IV. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may allow others to provide analytics services on our behalf and to serve advertisements within our Services. These entities may use technologies to automatically collect information about your device and your use of our Services, including IP address, device ID, time spent on pages within our Services, and links clicked within our Services. This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, maintain, improve, and analyze the functioning of our Services and deliver contextual or targeted advertising that may be of interest to you.
V. Social Sharing Feature
The Services may offer social sharing features or other tools, which let you share actions or link the Services with social media. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social media platform. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the social media platforms.
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure so we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the internet to us.
VII. Storing and deleting data
Personal information collected through the Services is being stored and deleted in compliance with privacy requirements. All data will be de-identified or deleted if no longer required for the purposes mentioned above, unless further retention is required by law.
VIII. International Transfers
IX. Third Party Sites
X. Push Notifications/Alerts
We may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device. We will send push notifications or alerts with promotional content only after your prior opt-in to receiving such messages on your device.
XI. Access Rights
You, and your legal guardian if you are minor, have the following rights in relation to any personal information that we hold about you:
- The right to review or to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge;
- The right to ask us to cease collecting, processing, or using, or to delete, personal information that we hold about you, provided that we may refuse to do if required to by law.
- The right to object to unlawful processing of personal information that we hold about you; and
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you have such a request, you may address your requests to email@example.com.
If you have a BANDAI NAMCO ID, and wish view or to delete your account, sign into your BANDAI NAMCO ID and follow the instructions on https://www.bandainamcoid.com/portal/resign. Once you delete your account, you will no longer be able to access the BANDAI NAMCO ID services.
If you refuse to provide your personal information or request we delete or cease collecting your personal information, you may not be able to use all or some parts of our Services.
BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Inc.
Attn: Contact for Personal Information Matter
Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8310