Please be aware of the following when using VR Activity
Do not use if you have these conditions
- Heart Problems
- Motion Sickness
- Respiratory Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Neck Back Hip Ailments
- Frail Skin
- Health Ailments
- Those who have had seizures, fainted, or other problems due to flashing lights.
- Visual/Hearing Impairment or Disability in Upper/Lower Extremities
- Depending on the severity of the condition, you may still participate in some activities. Please ask Staff for more details.
- Customers with other conditions that may be aggravated by VR activities should refrain from participating.
- Conditions for Participation for each individual activity can be viewed here.
You may not use the service if
Children less than 7 years of age
Children under the age of 7 must have parental consent to experience certain VR activities. Some activities may not be experienced by children younger than 13 regardless of parental consent.
- Children must adhere to the usage restrictions for each activity.
- Do not allow children to use activities with content deemed unsuitable by their guardian(s).
- Please take a 10-15 minute break after each activity.
- Children may experience eye strain, dizziness, loss of balance, nausea, or motion sickness. If your child experiences any unwellness, please have them stop and rest until they recover.
- For children with strabismus (crossed eyes or other eye alignment conditions), polyopia (double vision), other eyesight abnormalities/opthalmological issues, or who is otherwise frequenting an opthalmologist, please consult with a medical specialist before using any of these activities.
- If your child demonstrates any vision problems after using these activities, please consult a medical specialist immediately.
- Admission may be restricted due to safety concerns.
- Please follow the Staff’s instructions.
- Please take moderate breaks when partaking in the VR activities.
- Please refrain from cutting in line and saving spots for VR activities, as well as eating and drinking while partaking in VR activities.
- Do not run, jump or lie down in the field.
- Do not swing the gun around more than necessary.
- Do not do anything to bother other customers.
- When there are children who got on a stroller, You need to be accompanied by a parent who do not using VR activity.
- VR activity can not be used in the state of holding a child.
- Operation may suddenly be suspended without advance notice due to malfunction/maintenance.
- Reception will end 30 minutes before closing time, but may end earlier due to crowding.
- Please check the warnings for each VR activity in advance.
[Clothing and Footwear]
A portion of the VR activities will require participants to stand while engaging.
To ensure safety, please do not participate in clothes and shoes that may hinder movement such as sandals, open toe shoes, and high heels.
Depending on the VR activity, you may be required to remove or change footwear.
Certain activities can not be experienced with attire deemed unsuitable.
(ex. Yukata, Cosplay Costume with large decorations, etc.)
[For Customers With Glasses]
We recommend you wear contact lenses for vision correction. The VR goggles can be put on while you're wearing glasses, but some types/sizes of glasses may not fit. We are not liable for any damage to glasses so please use caution when the equipment is being put on. Also, using bifocal contact lenses/glasses may affect the VR experience.
[If You Start to Feel Unwell]
Players may experience eye fatigue, dizziness, loss of balance, nausea, motion sickness like symptoms, etc. If you start to feel sick or any other abnormalities, stop use immediately and rest until you have recovered.
In addition, the above symptoms may occur after your VR experience. In this case please rest until you have fully recovered.
Should this occur, stop participation immediately and rest until you have recovered.